I've been sewing a lot the past few months and working on setting up a new website just for my slipcovering business.
This past week, I finished up this pair of sofas. They were so much fun to do... and a little challenging, too. But, I like a good challenge! I knew those curves on the arms were going to make these slipcovers look great and the box pleated skirt just adds another tailored detail.
Here's what they looked like before...
The fabric used for these is from painters drop cloths. I've found the drop cloths wash up nice and soft and provide great coverage and durability.
Thanks for joining me here and I'll be back soon with more projects!