I have a great before and after for you today! It's remarkable the change that this slipcover has made in this piece of furniture.
I also made a cute matching pillow out of some of the left over fabric. As the bias cut edges wear, they will add more texture to the lattice design.
As you can see in the pictures, that back cushion looks a lot fluffier than it was before. I got curious and took apart the cushion inside to see what was happening. It was a blend of fiberfill and feathers that were matted and squished from use. So, I took a few hours and pulled apart all the fibers and restuffed the cushion (see the picture below). It made an incredible difference. And while I'm not ready to do that again (it was really hard on my hands) it made quite a difference in the back cushion.
And here'e the matching ottoman.
These pieces gained a whole new life and I know they will be loved and used for a long time!